are an important part of the Dallas International Film Festival and year-round education and programming of Dallas Film. As a Presenting Sponsor
, you are contributing to our largest annual event – Dallas International Film Festival – and helping Dallas Film support education efforts through High School Film Labs and Veteran Institute for Film and Media. You become a sponsor immediately and your sponsorship extends for 12-months.
A special designation will be added to all Dallas Film programs - “presented by”.
In Theater Presence:
- Your Name will be listed on festival banners (printed 4-weeks prior to the festival)
- The festival Quick Guide will be “presented by”
- Lanyards for the festival will be printed with your name or company logo
- A special press release will be distributed announcing your sponsorship of Dallas Film
- Your Name will be included in our annual Sponsors Press Release (distributed prior to the festival)
- Your Name will be listed on the Dallas International Film Festival and Dallas Film Sponsors Pages with a link to your website.
- Dedicated Social Media post recognizing your sponsorship (during the festival and quarterly)
- Daily Festival emails will be “presented by”
- Option for you to provide your products or offers in the festival VIP bag
- Your Logo will appear in pre-screening slide show prior to all DIFF screenings
- :30 second pre-show ad prior to all DIFF screenings and Dallas Film program, where available.
Tickets and Passes:
- Dallas Film will provide you with the DIFF Logo and Images for your use.
- Advance notice of year-round programming, sponsorship and partnership opportunities with Dallas Film.
- DIFF Opening and Closing Night will be “presented by” with a pre-screening reception, you or a representative may introduce the film.
- Dallas Film will create a non-festival movie screening event for you or your company. (This may be a private event, a charity fundraiser or open to the public).
- Twenty (20) STAR Passes – 2 Reserved Seats per pass. Seats must be reserved online or at the festival box office before each screening. Access to all screenings, parties, special events, and festival lounge.
- Twenty (20) Invitations for the DIFF Chairman's Reception